Sunday, August 7, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #2


Hosted By Tynga's Reviews 

(yeah this is a tad late)




I've already read A Series of Unfortunate Events and was ecstatic to find that Chatham's very own Where the Sidewalk Ends bookstore has a sort of partnership with his wife, who's also an author. Summer resident's of Chatham, they had a book signing and I got my hands on my childhood favorite series- signed. I couldn't be happier!

(It took me a whiiiiiiile to finally find some old editions of Clare's books so that my series would all match)

Purchased:
The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Splintered by A.G. Howard
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

For Review:
Sula's Voyage by Catherine Torres

What did you add to your shelves this week? Be sure to leave your links bellow so I can see your STS posts as well. Have a fantastic day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Just look at those beautiful aSoUE covers! I have the new hardcopies and I am a huge fan and those covers are just gorgeous! Same for the Mortal Instruments; I've only got the new covers!

    This was a lovely post!

    ReplyDelete