Thursday, June 8, 2017

New Theme

Hey everyone! As you can see, I've freshened up around here. 
Old Look


So, I gave the lil blog a makeover. I didn't change the actual design, but I'd been thinking about changing the colors for a year or two now and I finally pulled the trigger. I've been blogging here at Love at First Write since 2013 and have never changed the look. Freshman-in-highschool-me had some bold color choices with the bright purple and teal, and I decided to relax it a bit. I absolutely loved the bright blue, but I was ready for a change-up.

Honestly the new look feels so refreshing to me- like a breath of fresh air. I can feel my enthusiasm for my blog rejuvenating! I'm not sure yet if I want to change the header or not. I don't love it any more, but I don't have any ideas about what I want to change it to. We'll see about that in the future perhaps.

How long have you guys been blogging for? 

When did you last change-up your blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment