Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Update: BroodingYAHero's Street Team

Hey everybody, quick update! I've been chosen as one of @broodingYAhero's street team members for their new book called Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me. If you don’t know anything about the swoonworthy guy, you should head on over to @broodingYAhero on twitter to get a taste for his tweets. You won’t regret it, and soon we’ll be in competition for his attention. I first met the amatory and effulgent character when I first joined twitter last year. Relatively new to the book blogging community, I was simply looking for YA twitter users to follow. What I found was witty banter from the one and only @broodingYAhero and I’ve been following ever since!




You can check out my fellow #BroodyBFF responses on Twitter




Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me 


The BroodyBFF's street team will run from May to November, so check back here at Love at First Write regularly for new challenges and updates, and follow me and @broodingyahero on Twitter to see the hashtags, visual challenges, and #BroodyChats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment