Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Update: BroodingYAHero's Street Team

Hey everybody, quick update! I've been chosen as one of @broodingYAhero's street team members for their new book called Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me. If you don’t know anything about the swoonworthy guy, you should head on over to @broodingYAhero on twitter to get a taste for his tweets. You won’t regret it, and soon we’ll be in competition for his attention. I first met the amatory and effulgent character when I first joined twitter last year. Relatively new to the book blogging community, I was simply looking for YA twitter users to follow. What I found was witty banter from the one and only @broodingYAhero and I’ve been following ever since!



You can also find the book on Goodreads here: Brooding YA Hero: Becoming a Main Character (Almost) as Awesome as Me