Sunday, July 22, 2018

Summer TBR Update #1


Here's my first update for the Summer TBR Wipeout challenge hosted by The Candid Cover!


I can't believe we're already writing an update post I feel like I've barley started! I'm loving the comments on my intro post and I'm fired up to read some of my next TBRs. Just have to track down a copy as I'm currently out of town so no library (tears up). 

So far I have read:




I currently have my hands on:



The books above will definitely be up next while I search for some of the others in my TBR challenge. I'm especially looking forward to tracking down The Hate U Give as it had a long run on the New York Times bestseller list. More details about all of these books can be found on my 2018 TBR Goodreads Shelf.

What have you been reading this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment