Friday, August 4, 2017

Month in Review: July 2017


I've decided to start doing monthly recaps; including life updates, upcoming, and book hauls (no more Stacking the Shelves).

Life Updates


Well, as evident by this late recap post, I've been busy this week! The beginning of July was a week in the car crossing the country, and a week in California. The last couple weeks have been me starting a new job back on the East Coast! I've gotten my first book crate- I went with UnicornCrate- and I absolutely loved it. I also purchased The Literary Boyfriend box for the month of September which is Percy Jackson themed. I'm super excited for those to be packed and shipped! Miranda still has a couple September boxes left and the code FIRSTWRITE10 will get you 10% off your purchase!

Last month was me freaking out about grad school applications and I submitted all my things on August 1st! Now I just have to stress out about being accepted... 

Currently Reading


                      

Oracus: The Lavorian Rider by Paul Gaskill
Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody
Oracus is a fantasy book I'm will be reviewing, and Daughter of the Burning City is the book that came in my July UnicornCrate!


My Posts this Month

Coming Soon

  • More Broody-prompted discussions
  • Review of Oracus by Paul Gaskill (author interview too)

 

Book Haul


For Review






No comments:

Post a Comment